Cornerstone video slider

Hi,

I am trying to create a page with a video slider in the body. I want it to look just like the example image below. I am having some issues:

  1. How do I get the controls to stay in the position that they are in the example image?

  2. Can I show a title for each video similar to how it is in the example image?

  3. How do I get the video container to retain the correct dimensions always (regardless of browser width)?

Below is an image of what I am trying to achieve. Credentials are in the secure form. Thanks so much!!

Hey @Brad_B_1,

Please try using the Video Embed shortcode inside the slider. See this link for usage instructions.

Thanks.

Thanks so much. That helped, but there are still a few issues:

  1. How do I get rid of the grey stripe below the video?

  2. can I add a title for each video similar to the example?

  3. How do I get the controls on the bottom like the example?

Thanks!

Hi,

For #1 & #3

Remove this code in your Custom CSS

.flex-prev {
    position: relative;
    left: -33%!important;
    top: 230px!important;
}

.flex-next {
    position: relative;
    left: -29%!important;
    top: 230px!important;
}

then add this

.x-video {
    margin-bottom: 0;
}

.x-flexslider {
    background:transparent;
}

.flex-direction-nav {
    position:relative;
}

For #2

You need to add your video title manually.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.