Cornerstone Video Background

I am trying to make a video background in a cornerstone section. When I save it nothing comes up. Here is a screen shot of what I have:

Actually, after playing around with it a little more, I figured it out

Glad that you managed to handle this. Thank you.

SO what was done for it to work? Would be handy to explain

Hi @thiercae,

Thanks for writing around! Adding a video URL in the Background Video URL field should work, Maybe it’s the video format issue, if this is the case you can try adding a self hosted .mp4 format video. If this doesn’t help then please provide us the URL of the page so we can take a look at your setup.

Thanks!

Thanks. I’ll look into it some more and actually try posting if I find the issue and the fix

Sure, do update us with your findings.

Take Care!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.