Recently bought X Theme, but cornerstone isn’t validated and won’t accept my code.
Hi There,
Make sure X is installed on
wp-content/themes/x
not
wp-content/themes/x/x
or
wp-content/themes/x2
Or anything else but : wp-content/themes/x
Cornerstone will be automatically validated once you validate your theme, but the theme needs to be installed on the correct folder.
Hope it helps
It doesn’t seem to be installed at http://www.leroyhuizenga.com/wp-content/themes/x – I get a blank white page. When I type in http://www.leroyhuizenga.com/wp-content/themes/xx I get my website framework but a notice in it that says “that page cannot be found.” So…can you help tell me how to install it at wp-content/themes/x ?
Leroy
Hello Leroy,
Thanks for updating in! To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
Thank you.
sent via secure note.
Hi There,
Upon checking your website Cornerstone seems to be working as expected and validated.
Please clarify.
Thanks. It seems to be working now. When i started this thread I was getting a message on my dashboard that said something like Cornerstone is not validated. Fix., and then I’d click on Fix, enter my themeco code and nothing. But now for some reason it’s working. Seems to be at least.
Another quick question: Where do I get the Revolution Slider shortcode? Is that something to be purchased separately, or…?