Cornerstone v5.0.11 makes an issue with X v8.0.11

Hello, Support

I just updated my env from WP v5.5 to v5.6 along with X theme v7.2.x to v8.0.11 and everything seems good.
When I try to update Cornerstone from v4.2.3 to v5.0.11 the X theme editor returns 404. Everything seems good on the frontend while the issue is in the editor only.

Is there any conflict between X theme and Cornerstone? How can I fix it?

Looking forward.

Hey Lane,

There is no conflict with X v8.0.11 Cornerstone v5.0.11. 404 issue are usually related to Permalinks setup so you might need to reset your permalinks. A 3rd party plugin might also be messing with your permalinks so please first do the following possible solutions:

1. Permalinks
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict

If none of that helps, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin username and password
  • FTP details (ask this from your web host in case you’re not aware of this)

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Hey, Christian!

Thank you for responding. Please find the information from Secure note.

Looking forward.

Hi Lane,

The given credentials are not working, can you please check and send it once again.

Thanks

Sorry for the inconvenience. Now it’d be work.

Hello @LaneTerralever,

I have logged in and it seems that your issue is coming from your child theme. Kindly switch to the parent theme and test your site again. You may need to check every custom modification (one by one) that you have added to your child theme. Be advised that custom development is beyond the scope of our support. You may seek assistance from the developer who made the customizations in your child theme if you are unfamiliar with those modifications.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.