Hello, I updated to 2.1.7 today and now the page builder doesn’t load, it just spins. I have been unable to locate a plugin conflict. Please advise ASAP. Website is www.schoolinfoapp.com. Thank you.
Hello @GreaterGoodSolutions,
Thanks for asking.
Can you please asign administrator level privlages to the login account you have shared?
In the meantime, please try out following solutions.
- Please make sure that you are running PHP 7 or later on the server as running old version of PHP can have potential issues. You can refer following document for server requirement https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/1
- Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your
wp-config.php
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
Thanks.
Apologies, Admin access has been granted.
Hi There,
Upon checking, I see the following error on the console log.
Error: Assertion Failed: You cannot use the same root element (body) multiple times in an Ember.Application
Could you please try deleting your Cornerstone plugin manually (/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone) and re-install it again by head over to X -> Overview section.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
My site is a multisite install and I am not seeing X>Overview section anywhere. For the site, I have X>Home>Extensions but Cornerstone isn’t listed. For the Network, X isn’t listed other than in the list of Network Plugins.
Hi There,
You can install the plugin manually. You can locate the plugin zip file under your X theme (x/framework/plugins/).
Hope that helps.
Okay, so you’re asking me to go into my FTP, delete Cornerstone and then manually upload it again. Correct? Should I download a clean version of X including Cornerstone for the upload?
H There,
You can disable and delete the Cornerstone plugin from the WordPress backend or you can delete the plugin file by connecting through FTP.
When installing, you can also use the WordPress backend or manually upload the extracted conrerstone.zip file into the plugins section.
Yes, please download the latest version of X theme from your Envato account.
Thanks!
I have deleted Cornerstone and then uploaded a fresh copy but it had no effect. Cornerstone still just spins.
Hi There,
Altough you are using the latest version of Cornerstone you are at the same time using a older version of X
Please download a fresh version of X from your Apex Dashboard
Access your site via FTP, remove X from wp-content/themes and re-install it.
Once you do that, validate your theme again.
Let us know how it goes!
Unfortunately, this did not work either. Same result.
I checked your site and you’re using an old version of X and Cornerstone? Did you just update Cornerstone to the latest version and not X? If so, that could possibly be the cause of the issue.
Please update X and Cornerstone to the latest version then test again.
Thanks.
I downloaded and installed X from Themeforest yesterday. If that is not the latest version, can you please tell me where I can find it? Shouldn’t the theme be updating automatically? Thank you.
Hello There,
I have logged in to your site and investigated the issue. You have installed Hummingbird and WP Super Cache. Both are active at the same time. These can stall or interrupt Cornerstone preview. When caching and minify plugin is enabled, you cannot see your changes site away. Preview may not work at all. Caching plugins are best enabled when you are done building the page or finished working with your site.
We also recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */
We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.
Please someone help me, this is happening to me as well and I am not a professional coder / programmer and I am not sure what to do! I have posted in multiple forums without an answer…
My cornerstone is not loading so I cannot edit any of my pages… I bought the X theme in October and I am using the newest version of it and the newest version of cornerstone… last time I was able to update the site was 3 months ago, I need to add new pages to the site and I cannot do it. Please advise!
Hi @selbymedia ,
We are sorry about the issue you are facing, We kindly ask to not post multiple times regarding the same subject on the forum,
Posting one time is enough and we can assure you will get the same amount of attention and by doing that you will avoid us to cross-work on your issue.
I will follow up with you on : https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-issueeeee/22871
Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.