Hey guys,
there was a cool template in cornerstone which said “Choose your Side” , it was Star Wars based.
However, I can’t seem to find it anymore… anyone knows how can I find it?

Thanks,
Vasary
Hey guys,
there was a cool template in cornerstone which said “Choose your Side” , it was Star Wars based.
However, I can’t seem to find it anymore… anyone knows how can I find it?

Thanks,
Vasary
Up. I need answer.
Hello @Vasary,
Thanks for writing in! 
This is a template block available on an old version of Cornerstone. It was the Counters: 2 Columns block.
This is not already available on the latest Cornerstone 3.0.4. If you’re using the latest Cornerstone, the Starter: Pricing Plans template is a good start for you to achieve the looks of Choose Your Side template. See image:

Hope this helps.
Hi @jumar ,
thanks for replying to me.
The Starter:Pricing Plans is not a good idea, but I found what I was looking for.
In Cornerstone, you can find Classic Card element and that is basically it.
Vasary
Glad that you found an alternative! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.