Cornerstone upgrade crashed site

Clients site crashed today after auto updates of Cornerstone and x theme. I have disabled Cornerstone via ftp and the site comes back up but will not allow Cornerstone to be activated. I deleted x theme and reinstalled and get the same error every time. I deactivated all the other plugins and tested and they do not appear to be causing a conflict. Can I get you to take a look please as soon as possible. I have also attached a capture image to show the error. Thank you.!

www.leawoodedc.org

Capture|690x434

Hello @kstidham,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that is an issue of version compatibility issue. I would suggest you, please update your server PHP version to 7.4 or 7.4plus as per our version compatibility page. It is also recommended by WordPress as well. Please have a look at this article.

I would suggest you please contact your hosting provider to upgrade the PHP version of the server as per our version compatibility page.

In case if it doesn’t work for you after updating the PHP version, it would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.