Cornerstone Updates = Home Page is down

Support:

I’ve updated Cornerstone many times before, and I have the same problems consitently. I update, and then my site shows the following:

It seems to happen nearly every time. Is there a permanent fix for this?

I’ve deleted the file in my FTP and to solve the problem. That works sometimes, but what should I do from here on out to avoid this problem??

Thank you!
Adam

Hi Adam,

This is not a known issue, usually, the update runs flawalessy.

Based on your screenshot Cornerstone was not active.

Hope it helps and let us know if have any questions

Joao,

What should I do to make Cornerstone active? I’m getting this message “We attempted to installed Cornerstone (required by X) automatically, but were unable to. You may need to install Cornerstone manually. Error Details.”

Suggestions, please…

Adam

Hi There,

That is quite strange…

Please make sure you are fully updated.

Access your site via FTP and go to wp-content/plugins/ and remove Cornerstone folder.

Go to your Wp Admin Dashboard | X and Cornerstone should be re-installed automatically.

Go to Wp-Admin | Plugins | Installed Plugins and make sure it is active.

If that does not help please provide your wp admin credentials and ftp credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.