Cornerstone update

I updated the X (5.2) theme and Cornerstone (2.1.0) today and now I cannot access my pages via Cornerstone. I just get a spinning wheel. Any suggestions?

Are you using Cloudflare?

no I am not.

Hi there,

After updating, be sure to clear all caches you employ (page cacheing, CDNs, CloudFlare etc). This has been known to resolve a significant portion of issues encountered after plugin and theme updates.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi there,

I did clear all cache but it is still not working. Any other ideas?

It seems that my Cornerstone update does not like Chrome. I was able to update using Safari.

Hi There,

That can be due to a browser’s cache or add-ons. Did the update resolve the issue? We’ve just release a maintenance update to address some bugs, please update X and Cornerstone to the latest version.

Changelog

Thanks,

The update fixed the issue.

Glad to hear it!