Cornerstone Update - Preview not available

Hello, I updated cornerstone to version 2.1.3 and am now get a pop up that says “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.”

I’ve updated X to 5.2.2

I have Wordpress 4.8.2

I’ve cleared cache (and do not use CloudFlare or CDN). I also tried to log-in on a different computer and had the same issues.

I will post my login credentials in a private reply.

I’m using a mac and have tried both Safari and Chrome.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have investigated your issue and I found out that you have installed BWP Minify plugin. Please understand that the X theme’s JS and CSS files were already minified. Minifying any of these files would be an overkill. Temporarily disabling the plugin would resolved the issue. If you still want to use BWP Minify plugin, always keep in mind that after doing every theme and plugins update, you must regenerate the minified js/css files so that the latest code from the latest update will be used or else it will result to an error.

Hope this helps.

Great, thank you! I’ll delete BWP Minify. Thank you so much for the additional information, it is very helpful.

You’re welcome! :slight_smile: