Cornerstone update (2.1.1) inline styling overrides CSS

Hello,

The recently updated Cornerstone adds many styling options in the page.

Currently things like 'line-height in an .x-text block overrides my default styling, forcing me to set styling every time I create a new page. I use cornerstone basically for layout and responsive behaviour only.

How can I override the styling without having to !important everything in my CSS?

Best, Marc

Hi Marc,

If you have update Cornerstone, the text elements that were present on your site should be converted to a Classic Text element where there is no set line-height property.

Only the V2 text element will have a defualt line-height of 1.4em which you need to manually set if you aim to change it.

If the line-height of the class text elements of your page changed, please provide us with the URL to your site so that we can check.

Thank you.