Cornerstone - Unresponsive

Hi there!
I am seeking help with Cornerstone. It is not allowing me to edit any part of my website anymore. I have attached an image the error message that Cornerstone gives me whenever I click on any element, column, row or section on the site. We have updated all plugins, disabled them, and troubleshooted them. There also is a custom php on the site that your dev team installed, but we disabled it and that didn’t fix the issue either. If you could, please take a look at this and let me know if you have any insight. Thank you for your help!

Hello @RinardMedia,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I was just coming into the forum to see if anyone else was having trouble.

I can open Cornerstone, but when I try to access any of my pages, it just spins. I’ve reloaded the page, logged out and back in. Still not working.

I have all the latest versions.

Hi @skorched,

Thanks for reaching out!

I highly suggest creating your own thread and stating your issue. I also suggest checking our common troubleshooting procedures.

If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.