Cornerstone UI icon size

Hey there!

I love the new update, but i have one question - the UI icons are quite small and it’s a little hard on my eyes. Is there anyway to increase the size / change the color of these?

Untitled-1

Hello @lifeinthecave,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully we do not have any settings to make the UI icons bigger. What you can do is to utilize the browser’s Zoom In feature instead:

This should make the icons bigger. Press CTRL + 0 or CMD + 0 to get back to the actual view.

Best Regards.

Thanks. That’s a pretty bad solution as it distorts the actual layout or causes me to increase my work time with extra keyboard shortcuts. For accessibility reasons, id suggest you create an option for the user to customize the size, or for you to return them to the larger icons they were with the prior version which were much better for people with eye-sight issues.

or just make them slightly darker. the low contrast contributes to this issue.

Hello @lifeinthecave,

Thanks for the feedback. I already noted the feedback and relayed it to our developers.

By the way, this thread might interest you:

Thank you.

1 Like

thank you so much! this gave me exactly what i needed to fix the issue myself :slight_smile: i had no idea there were developer tools available for the cornerstone UI. This is awesome.

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.