Cornerstone triggers a fatal error

Hello,

I installed X theme on my website and noticed that activation of the Cornerstone plugin provides an error. What version of PHP and WordPress do I need for Cornerstone to be activated.

Best regards,
Damira Teppo

Hey Damira,

Thanks for writing in!

Please make sure that your WP installation is compatible with the latest WP core and the theme, Cornerstone plugin version. You can check it here:

If you are using PHP 8.0 or PHP7.3 and below, please make sure to switch to PHP 7.4. You may go to Tools > Site Health > Info and be sure to check and resolved all the Performances issues.

If the above does not help, please provide us access to your site. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hello, and thank you very much for your answer. The issue was resolved when PHP was updated to version 7.4.

Best regards,
Damira

Hello Damira,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more queries regarding our theme and theme settings.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.