I am trying to use Cornerstone in Edge browser and it is not working, do you know why this is? and how it can be fixed?
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
What cornerstone version you’re using? And would you mind providing some details of the issue you’re getting?
There are many possibilities why it’s not working but I couldn’t recommend or answer why it’s failing. Would you mind providing a video recording of what issues you’re getting? And if you think I need to directly check it then please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note.
For the meantime, please make sure your cornerstone matches the X version (please try the latest versions). Then make sure there is no cache while testing it, and the last one is, make sure your IE is updated (Microsoft Updates for IE). Same versions doesn’t mean all of them are the same, it’s usual problem in IE versus other modern browsers.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.