Cornerstone "The preview was unresponsive after loading" error

Trying to troubleshoot an issue with Cornerstone giving the error “The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.”

I’ve followed the troubleshooting steps outlined in your support, but have not resolved the issue.

Server information:
GoDaddy hosting
PHP 5.2.4
WP_MEMORY_LIMIT 256M
WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT 256M
WP_CACHE Disabled

No caching plugin, also cleared browser cache and tried and still didn’t work.

When I inspected the console after receiving that error message I saw this in chrome console:

The preview booted, but never requested the loader be removed. 0

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You are using PHP version 5.2.4 and WordPress 4.7 requires at least 7.0 (https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/). This could possibly be the cause of the issue. In most cases you cannot update your PHP version yourself and need to contact your host about this. The upgrade process is an easy process and should be something your host can do for you without affecting your website or charging you for it. Here’s a letter you can send to your hosting company:

Dear host,

I\'m interested in running the open-source WordPress <https://wordpress.org/> web software and 
I was wondering if my account supported the following:

- PHP 7 or greater
- MySQL 5.6 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module
- HTTPS support

Looking forward to your reply.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.