Cornerstone - "The preview HTML did not include a closing </html> tag..."

Hi,

I have updated to the new version of Cornerstone and now get the above error. I know there is code to suppress the error, but there is still scrambled elements on the page - left.

I do have W3TC and when i disable it the error disapears, i do however need W3TC Enabled. Can you assist please?

EDIT - i need to work on the site so i am disabling W3TC for the next 2 hours today incase you dont see a problem with it

Are you on the latest version? That error shouldn’t appear in Cornerstone 3.0.4. The issue with the menu styling not being there is actually something that happens if you update to 3.0 or later but the site is still serving cached files from a previous version. Could you try clearing your cache and browser cache entirely? Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.