Cornerstone text no appearing on sub-page after update

Hello, I have a page on my site (www.AFABBA.com/Fallen) that has the text in cornerstone, but that text is not displayed. This occurred after the last update a week or so ago. I’m new to apex/cornerstone/envato so I apologize if I missed this particular matter in my previous forum search hunts. Actions I’ve taken so far are:

  • clear cache
  • verify paid theme x license
  • verify validated license

Thank you.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I can see that you are using X 5.0.3. Please update to the latest version.
Our latest versions are:

  • X theme 6.0.4
  • Cornerstone 3.0.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.