Cornerstone Text Element's visual mode displays blank

Hi,

I just updated my X theme to version 5.2.2 and my Cornerstone to version 2.1.2
I have a site running WP 4.8.2.
After the update, visual mode of the Text Element displays blank even after inputting text. Color is black, background is white. There are no inline styles or html tags, just plain text–I tried it in both Classic Text and Cornerstone Text.

See a screenshot of the image here: https://ibb.co/fyT9bG

Also, there is no option to save my edits. Once I click on the edit (pencil) icon in the input field, the content remains in its original state–same text.

Please let me know if there is any other information you need from me.

Thanks

Hey,

Please, could you update the Cornerstone to 2.1.3 and check it again? If the issue persists, provide to us the WP credentials and the website link.

Hi John,

Thanks, it works now. The latest update came after I installed 2.1.2, I didn’t realize it came too soon.

Kind regards,

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!