Cornerstone stuck loading endlessly, don't know how to fix

Hi! Trying to edit some of the pages on my site, but Cornerstone is stuck loading endlessly. I’m not phenomenal at troubleshooting (I’m not a developer), but I have cleared my cache and tried it on another browser as well, with no luck.

Hey @patrick7850, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi Alexander - added a secure note above. Hope that works for you.

I’m seeing that the javascript files included with Cornerstone are not loading properly. Something is preventing our app’s javascript files from loading. I’ve tried reinstalling Cornerstone, but that didn’t make a difference.

I was able to get the builder to load a few times. It looks like a problem with the hosting setup not always serving those files. Try opening both of these URLs in your browser. After they finish opening fully, try editing in Cornerstone.

http://forgelabs.ca/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7&nocache=1
http://forgelabs.ca/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs.js?ver=2.1.7&nocache=1

Doing this I was able to get into the editor, as the files complete loading. I’m not sure what would cause those files to fail occasionally, but it looks like it’s related to the hosting environment. You could ask GoDaddy to take a closer look at what’s going on.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.