Cornerstone stopped working properly

When I went to cornerstone to add content to my homepage, my rows were all empty and my footer is up where my row #1 is supposed to be. I did not make any changes prior to this issue and the site was working fine before then. My account is too large according to Bluehost so I cannot restore to a previous version.
So, I deleted all my homepage content and tried to start building from scratch with cornerstone, but the footer is still way up in the body of the page. When I add a row it adds to the left side of the page. How can I fix this? UPDATE : Started from scratch, seems to be working with a new page.

Hello There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you in advance.