Cornerstone standalone Formidable form issue

Hi,

Finally, all issues are fixed :slight_smile:

Just one thing I noticed. If I click one of the checkboxes the check icon is out of position. See screenshot.

If I disable Cornerstone the form works fine.

Thx for the support!

Gr, Marcus

Hello @Marco,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that there is an issue with the cache, I noticed that your site style is rendering from the cached style. I would suggest you please purge all the cache from the Autoptmize plugin and then temporarily deactivate the Autoptmize plugin and then check it again.

Thanks

Hi,

Thx for your reply.

I cleared all the cache but the problem still exists.

Hello @Marco,

I am another staff checking in. When I check the mentioned page, I could not replicate any issue.
Please see the screenshot in the secure note below.

If the issue happens right after you have updated the WP Core, theme or plugins, please check out this documentation:

Thanks.

Hi,
Did you click the checkbox ‘privacy policy’?
The check icon appears in the middle of the form.

Problem is on Safari and Chrome.

Thx.

Hello @Marco,

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, See secure note.

Hello @Marco,

I checked your site seems that you are using the multiple cache plugin which is overriding the default theme style, I would suggest you please add this custom CSS code on the Theme Options —>Custom code —>Global CSS for a quick fix.

input[type="checkbox"]:before {
left: auto !important;
top: auto !important;
}

The purpose of providing custom CSS is to show you how to add CSS code to your site. Writing custom CSS is outside the scope of our theme support. If you need more customization, you need to learn CSS and learn how to use the browser’s element inspector.In case you have no idea about coding you can subscribe to One where customization questions are answered.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Thx Prakash_s, this works perfect!

Hi,

Regarding the cache plugins. I use the ones recommended by the theme but is it better to disable one of them?
Thx!

You are most welcome @Marco

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.