Cornerstone spins endlessly

Hi - I have been successfully using X theme and Cornerstone. Today when I tried to create a new page, Cornerstone simply spins endlessly. It has always behaved in this manner with IE but always worked in Chrome.

I’m using WP 4.9.4, X ver 5.2.5, Cornerstone ver 2.1.7, the server is running PHP7.2.2

I have deleted Chome from my PC and re-installed the latest version, tried on multiple PCs and in IE, Edge and Chrome.

I have deactivated EVERY plugin and it still fails to load.

I have added these lines to wp-config a year ago but the problem persists.
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

From the forums it is clear that this has been an issue for a lot of people over the years so it is troubling that it is still cropping up. X is a favorite theme for me and I have it for several sites - what can I try next?

Hi There,

I could see that this file doesn’t exist: https://champagnesoda.com.au/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7

Could you please delete the Cornerstone plugin then re-install it?

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks - Reinstalling cornerstone seems to have fixed the problem:grinning:

1 Like

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.