Cornerstone spinner just keeps spinning

Hi

Ive tried checking other threads, but none of the standard checks have changed my problem. I cannot load cornerstone to make changes to my one page site www.adcfilms.co.uk

I have the most up to date version of X, and cornerstone, in both google chrome and safari, the black spinner just keep spinning. I have this theme running on several sites and this is the only one that currently has this problem.

I have also tried deactivating the plugins and couldn’t solve the problem.

Please help

Many Thanks

Nicci

Hello Nicci,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I created a test page on the website and Cornerstone is not loading. Looking at the browser console I can see error message related with cs-vendor.js. I suggest you to please take a look at the solution mentioned in following thread and let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi

Just to update you, i sent this info to my host and they advised upgrading php version. I have now upgraded to php7 and this seems to have solved the problem.

Thanks

Nicci

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.