Cornerstone - some elements can't be edited

I created my website using Cornerstone, but am now unable to edit specific items, such as 'Custom Headline, 'Feature Box, 'Feature List, 'Map - to name a few. Items like 'Image and 'Text seem to be ok and able to edit.

Clicking the affected item in both live preview and layout view don’t open the editing sidebar for the item. What displays is a blank sidebar with the title of the last functioning item selected.

For example, clicking a Text element first opens up the edit sidebar, then clicking Custom Headline displays a blank sidebar with “Text” in the top title.

This issue has been ongoing- I’ve deleted many plugins added since. If this seems like a plugin-conflict, I will continue disabling each non X-Theme plugin, but thought I’d check here first.

Thanks in advance!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please share website login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Sorry for the delay - Added a secure note with login info.

Thanks for your help!

Hi There

You had Cornerstone 2.01 which was buggy and did not show an update was available, I haved updated for you and you are now good to go.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.