Hi,
I had a social media feed on my website through cornerstone social wall plugin.
It suddenly stopped working. I updated the theme and all plugins, but it’s not pulling the feed.
Can you please help me out?
I will send URL…
Thank you!
Hi,
I had a social media feed on my website through cornerstone social wall plugin.
It suddenly stopped working. I updated the theme and all plugins, but it’s not pulling the feed.
Can you please help me out?
I will send URL…
Thank you!
Hi there,
Cornerstone Social Wall plugin is not a plugin from us. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.
Thank you for your understanding.