Cornerstone slider navigation buttons showing up in the slider contents

I am using the latest cornerstone and I put a iframe in the slider at the top of the page, just below the header. the navigation buttons are turned on and when they show up on the web page, on a cell phone or tablet or smaller than a desktop screen, the navigation buttons are crowding into my slider.
how to fix this so the navigational arrow buttons are above the slider, even on mobile screen.

Hey There,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you for your understanding.

Right now I have a redirect on, I would have to coordinate with you in advance to lift the redirect for you to see. (Its on the homepage)

Hi There,

Please lift the redirect or give us credentials so we can access the homepage.

the redirect is lifted.

the url is: www.cannadems.org

Hi,

To fix it, you can add the code below in Cornerstone Bulder > CSS

@media(max-width:979px) {
.x-flexslider.x-flexslider-shortcode {
    padding-top: 60px;
}
}

Hope that helps

yes. that moved the controls above the text. thank you.

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!