Cornerstone slider issue (mobile) and other notes

Hi, I am using the CORNERSTONE SLIDER and it is not looking correct on mobile. It’s a mess really. Please see: www.aliveandshine.com

Also is there a way to make instead of one long row of icons and such, it look more like the desktop site in certain ways? Just everything doesn’t seem to look right on mobile. lol.

Hey Zenia,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check on your setup properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

I have replied with the secure note and logins. :slight_smile:

Hi Zenia,

Unfortunately, the Admin URL is not accessible and showing Not available. Can you please check and let us know once it is ready to access.

Thanks

What do you mean? It works, I just tried it.
The admin login link is not www.website.com/wp-admin, it is www.wesbsite.com/security in order to log into the WP-ADMIN. Did you do that? I tried it right now and the credentials are valid. Please try again.

• Zenia

Hello Zenia,

I am another staff, I tried to access your site dashboard by your given site login URL but it is not working. Please recheck and send us the correct login URL so that we can check it at our end.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.