Cornerstone shows content updates, front end does not

Hi there,

I’m having an issue with content loading properly on the front end after updating in Cornerstone. The content appears correct/updated in the Cornerstone editor, but the front end is showing missing photo links.

Clearing the cache of the page and reloading doesn’t seem to help, and refreshing sometimes shows me the previous version of the page before editing.

X Version 8.1.5
Cornerstone Version 5.1.5
Wordpress Version 5.6.1

Can I get some help troubleshooting what might be causing the disconnect?

Hi @bycor,

Thanks for reaching out!

Since you are done with the basic troubleshooting, would you mind sharing your website credentials to confirm? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Yes, absolutely and thank you! Add a secure note here:

Hi @bycor,

I have checked your site and found that the images are loading properly in the frontend. Is there any specific page which is having this, if that is the case, please share the specific page URL in the secure note? If that is not the case and you are trying to point out something else, please provide any screenshot marked with the issue or any video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.