Cornerstone showing different views to live

Hi,

I’ve just gone to edit a page (www.ukcleaning.co.uk/birmingham) and when I open it up in Cornerstone, it looks very different. i.e. the title above the cleaning services section (below the main OTF image) is not there on live but is there in cornerstone. The big title below te blue section is there on live but not in Cornerstone… WTF!?

I’ve looked at the back end and there are no other pages called ‘Birmingham’ and I’ve noticed that this is the same with the other city pages.

Help!

Hi There,

Please clean your browser cache and check it again.

If that does not work, please provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

You should have that now.

Hello There,

I have logged in to your site and confirmed the issue. I have re saved the page and all the changes is displaying now. I am guessing that you are experiencing this issue because you are using an older version of X and Cornerstone. You will need to update everything. In most cases, outdated theme and plugins could create issues in your site.

By the way, our latest versions are:

  • X theme 5.2.5
  • Cornerstone 2.1.7

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/). After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.