Dear support,
I’ve had an issue since an update (but I can’t recall when exactly) where I can no longer see the tab for Cornerstone addition of things like pull quotes, columns, grids and other snippets that you can place when editing Posts or Pages. It used to be part of a tab if I remember right. Unless the positioning of it changed completely, I just cannot find it anymore. In order to place things like Pullquotes into a page, I have to go back to a previous Page when I once did it via the Cornerstone method.
An example would be:
[x_pullquote cite=“Ned Stark” type=“right”]Winter is coming. [/x_pullquote]
In the past, before this feature was directly installed into the Post/Page editing on WordPress, I would have to use the code from the X Theme website (Icon stack): http://demo.theme.co/icon-1/shortcodes/pullquote/
In the above case, the code snippet would look like:
[pullquote cite=“Steve Ballmer” type=“right”]I have never, honestly, thrown a chair in my life.[/pullquote]
Both methods work, still.
Now the issue is that the Cornerstone method was built in directly to the post/page editor so you can paste a lot of text and do other things and have the codes placed directly into the page as you are working. This would be good also for complicated things like menus, accordions, columns, etc.
Please help me out on this.
My website: www.gamertribute.com
Latest version of Pro installed.