Cornerstone section/row help

I have added section 1 to my theme in cornerstone and I have divided that section into 3 columns. this will eventually be my resources page. So for instance if my first column has an image with texrt saying “shop lamps” I want the user to be able to click on shop lamps and then redirected to a new page that has 4 columns they can click on like ‘modern lamps’ ‘traditional lamps’ etc. how do i do that?
and how do i get the content (i.e. the photos=links) that are in a post on my wordpress account to show up under a given column?

Hi There,

On Cornerstone you can add a classic image element on the left tab of the element, you will find option to select the image, to turn on the link and to add the URL of your destination page on your HREF box.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.