Cornerstone Save Button Not Working

I have a fresh installation of Cornerstone and X, brand new hosting package with GoDaddy. I’ve been working for maybe 15 minutes and the Save button has stopped responding. I’ve logged int and back in, quit and relaunched Chrome, so far with no luck. I have also tried in Firefox with no luck.

I saw a few older posts about this but nothing from this year. The button simply does nothing - does not save and does not “act like” it saved (as in, the Awesome!! message does not appear.

Hello @Robison,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @Robison,

I checked your site it seems that the page builder is working fine on my end. Please clear your browser cache and recheck it. I have tested it on the Google Chrome browser version 123.0.6312.107.

Thanks

@prakash_s browser history cleared and the Save button is working again. I will keep this in mind. I had expected the issue was PHP memory but this appears to have solved the issue. Thank you!

You are most welcome @Robison

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.