Cornerstone problem in front end not allowing to view site

I see that this issue ‘conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading’ has been discussed in length. But I’ve tried to resolve it based on my level of ability with no success. I just installed the x theme yesterday and loaded up the expanded demo but when I try to edit the front page I get his error. I do have Cloudflare installed, but I’ve turned off all optimization that I know of. I’ve also cleared the cache etc. I also have a bootstrap theme currently installed, but I thought maybe it would be overwritten or that I might be able to build the x theme while leaving it up. Is this an issue?

Hi there,

Please update to X 5.2.2 and Cornerstone 2.1.3.

If you are still having an issue, please provide us with the URL to your site.