Cornerstone Pro editor endless launch failure

Chrome 64.0.3282.140 shows the following messages and errors in the console:

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
cs-vendor.js Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
cs.js:9 Uncaught ReferenceError: define is not defined
        at cs.js:9

Noteworthy:

  • I have meltdown/spectre chrome browser settings in use (for threading)
  • I use browser plugins like Ad Block, Privacy Badger (from EFF)
  • I use WP security plugins like Wordfence, IP Geo Block, Loginizer, etc.

I disabled ad block and badger on my target domain running WP and X theme but it still just spins and spins

I checked a few settings and tried again and now my browser console reports

(index):43 GET http://foo.com/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js?ver=2.1.7 404 
Uncaught ReferenceError: define is not defined
        at cs.js?ver=2.1.7:9
    (anonymous) @ cs.js?ver=2.1.7:9

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Based from the error message, it looks as if the cs-vendor.js file does not exist or has been blocked. Would you mind providing us some access to your site so that we can investigate further?

Meanwhile, ​we recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.