Cornerstone Preview vs Live Site Differ

Hello, I’m having an issue with this page on our website: https://mobilemedicalcare.org/home/for-patients/clinic-locations/

When I view the page not logged in to Wordpress, most of the text is in red. I do want a few lines in red, but for the most part, I want the text in black. When I log in to Wordpress, the page preview does show the text that I want in black in the correct color. This is also true in the Cornerstone editor preview. I have tried to correct the text color based on what I see when I’m not logged in, but it isn’t having any effect.

I would think this was a caching issue, but I tried correcting through all of this yesterday and have come back to it still off today. Is there something that I’m doing wrong that I can fix? Or is there something I could do to control the text color overall (I would opt for all black with no red if necessary)?

Thank you for any help!

Hello Michele,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be this issue of plugin conflict or cache issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of those work, please send your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.