Cornerstone preview took longer than expected

Hello, I’ve been experiencing errors with cornerstone preview not working and saving pages not working

– Running latest version of WP, X and all plugins up to date
– I’ve cleared cache
– I’ve tried Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge
– Added memory limit code in wpconfig.php
– Turned off 3rd party plugins

Please help, Thanks!

Hey there,

The login credentials you provided are incorrect. Please check.

You said everything is up to date but when I checked on the surface, you’re still using X 4.6.4. You only updated Cornerstone.

There’s also a script error coming from s2member. Please deactivate all third party plugins while we investigate. If this could not be done, please copy your site to a staging server so we could investigate freely.

Please also ask your host about your Resource Usage history to see if your site has been limited this week.

Thanks.