Cornerstone preview returning error

Since the update, I have not been able to edit any of my sites with any reliability.
Cornerstone preview always returns this error:

“The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.”

I disabled any plugins that were not activated and it worked once.
Now I am back to the error.
Every so often I can get through, but I have to add a section, delete it, then inspect an existing section. Then only sometimes can I view and edit any elements.

I have updated X, Wordpress and all plugins utilized on the sites.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi There,

In case you have caching plugin, note to clear cache too after disabling plugin. If it still doesn’t work, since you’ve done basic troubleshooting already, please share site URL and credentials on a secure note so we can investigate. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.