Cornerstone preview not loading with message Loading the preview took longer than expected. There may be script conflicts on this page

Hello
I’ve been experiencing errors with cornerstone preview not working and saving pages not working. Note only the pages with embeded video are problematic.

Looking through forums I’ve tried all the suggestions with no luck:
– I’ve cleared cache.
– I’ve tried Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge

  • I have installed and used Transient Cleaner
  • Added memory limit code in wpconfig.php
  • Turned off 3rd party plugins

Any help would be appreciated thank you.

1 Like

I am having the same issue and have also followed the steps above. PHP is at 5.6. Looking forward to a solution! Thanks so much

Hi @OneManCrew

Please confirm you have PPO 5,6 and above if that is confirmed provide your login credentials in a secure note. so we can take a look.

@simplysondi please open a new thread explaining your situation and the troubleshooting you already have done and provided login credentials in a secure note.

Thank you

Is there a fix? I am having same issue with this. The cornerstone wouldnt launch, stuck on loading part.

I have the same issues; though it only happens on a certain set of pages.

Hi there,

The issue can be caused by several different reasons and we need to take a look at the dashboard of your Wordpress installation on each case.

Please kindly open up a new thread and give us detailed information and the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up.

Please kindly avoid adding the login information here as you are not the original poster of this thread and information may be viewed by the original poster in the Secure Note.

Thank you.

Hi there,

The issue can be caused by several different reasons and we need to take a look at the dashboard of your Wordpress installation on each case.

Please kindly open up a new thread and give us detailed information and the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up.

Please kindly avoid adding the login information here as you are not the original poster of this thread and information may be viewed by the original poster in the Secure Note.

Thank you.