Cornerstone Preview Not Displaying Property

I’ve updated Pro to version 1.27, although this problem was occurring prior to the update. I will make changes to elements on a page (e.g., titles), but those changes are not reflected in cornerstone. They do show up when I view the page outside of cornerstone (after I’ve saved). In fact, whenever I even start editing a page in cornerstone, the formatting is all messed up. Can you help?

Hello @mbachrach,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Could you try the following possible solutions:

  1. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.
  3. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  4. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.
  5. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
  6. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If nothing helps, please give us cPanel access. Please also note that we might deactivate a plugin for troubleshooting purposes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.