Cornerstone preview is not showing correct data

http://bnmprojects.info/missionsoflove

I have one of my developers workiong inside the site and this is what he reported to met about cornerstone and how it is behaving:

I don’t know what the problem is but, the preview screen in cornerstone is not functioning proper; every element of just about every section in every row and every column is in a constant state of updating; all is see is the circular icons whirling where the element should be.

I hope you can feel me on this, as it is making the process a lot more time consuming. For each change I make I have to : save - refresh - login again - navigate to the page,

Please see what you can do…or offer some suggestions as to what I could be doing wrong

Hello @netlover,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

On my end, Cornerstone is working fine. I also tried to edit few texts and changes are getting reflected in preview panel. Please see the screencast. https://cl.ly/3X2g2S2Y1b2v

Please try clearing browser cache and see how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.