Cornerstone preview iframe issue

Hi there, I’m still having some issues with my pro site. I get this error when trying to edit a page. It doesn’t always happen, but it seams to currently be stuck showing this error:

"The preview could not load due to the iframe response being incomplete. This is most often related to a plugin conflict, or customizations introducing a PHP error.

Origin URL: http://hybridpharm.com

Preview URL: http://hybridpharm.com/forms/"

I am in this case trying to edit the forms page with the URL http://hybridpharm.com/forms/ . The slug is indeed correct

Thank you in advance

Hello There,

Thanks for posting in! Are you using Contact form 7? Please make sure that you close all the html code that you inserted on the page especially the <div> tag. A broken or unclosed tag will messed the layout or break Cornerstone preview.
​
​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

I’m not using contact form 7, just Gravity forms.

I’ve had another support ticket out for this site as i’ve had a bunch of issues since I first set it up. The support helped up my resource limits etc, so all should be good host wise.

I also believe this page (the forms page I am trying to edit) has zero content. Thats why I found it strange that it would not load cornerstone.

hmmm… looks like it’s working again. Not sure what the issue was though?

I do find cornerstone quoite unresponsive generally. For example, say i am trying to change the font family for a heady, I click a different option and it either takes a long time to take, or I have to save the page to see the changes at all.

For plugins, I am only using pro theme approved (or supplied) plugins.

Hey There,

You could be having a caching issue. Please make sure that you clear your site cache, your browser cache or use private browsing mode before testing your site. Caching are best enabled when you are finished building the pages or your site.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.