Cornerstone Post Entries vs Wordpress built-in

I’m trying to create a new blog using X but I’m having issues. If I create a post using cornerstone I use a text element and enter my post in like a basic word editor. That works OK but I can’t really get it to look decent without modifying CSS. Also on the index where it lists the recent blogs it won’t show any of the text from the post. If I create the post using Wordpress native editor it works fine and and the index shows a preview of the post but then I can’t use any of the features available in cornerstone.

I’m using Renew-6 and would like the blog post to look similar to http://demo.theme.co/renew-6/5-reasons-you-need-the-x-theme/. Should I be using Cornerstone and separating out the text blocks with other elements to achieve that look? If so how do I get the index to show the preview of the post correctly?

rinkanu.com - there are two posts with the same content. One is done in the native editor, the other with Cornerstone.

I think I have it all working now. I had to change the screen options on each post to include the excerpt section and then manually input what I wanted for an excerpt. Strange that posts outside of Cornerstone do not need manual input but either way I can make do.

Hello There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.