I had an issue with a site running X Theme (child theme) with Cornerstone. Auto updates were not being done and not set up by the original site developer / designer. I purchased a license for my client as she was not given one and added to the site however is still wouldn’t update.
I then followed the process for updating the plugin via ftp and it has caused this error to the site. (see image)
The back up that was done prior to updating is not restoring the site and so we have no way of fixing this… that I know anyway. Seeking your expert help to rectify this. The reason for the plugin upgrade was because of editing issues where the elements were unable to be edited or deleted without locking up the website.
Please help!! Thanks.
EDIT: Have found a temp fix with deleting all files via the ftp and creating and reinstalling a new original Cornerstone plugin. Same editing issue is still present, but at least the site is code free.
