Cornerstone Plugin Deactivated itself? Fatal Error

I just noticed that in the builder I can no longer load previews of either content or headers/footers. I started to go through the usual process of deactivating plugins ETC and noticed that for some reason cornerstone itself was deactivated. I am getting the following error when attempting to activate it:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class Cornerstone_Plugin_Base in /home/fortyeightlong/48long.com/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/utility/plugin-base.php on line 6

I upgraded to 2.1.7 only yesterday I believe and I suspect this has been a problem since.

Can you please tell me how to fix this? I was planning on launching this website today.

Additionally, I am from time to time getting this error when attempting to access other pages in the backend like the dashboard, or posts pages etc:

Warning: First parameter must either be an object or the name of an existing class in /home/fortyeightlong/48long.com/wp-content/themes/pro/framework/functions/global/helpers.php on line 137

I am running PRO on Wordpress 4.9 if that helps

Hi There,

If you’re using Pro theme so you don’t have to activate the Cornerstone plugin anymore.

The Cornerstone plugin has been built in the Pro theme.

Regards!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.