Hello, I just did an update to my WP site and now the cornerstone plug in is missing. All my pages are there but don’t display because of the plugin is gone…
Any way I can add cornerstone again or fix?
thanks
Hello, I just did an update to my WP site and now the cornerstone plug in is missing. All my pages are there but don’t display because of the plugin is gone…
Any way I can add cornerstone again or fix?
thanks
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! It could be already there in a disabled state. Please head over to your plugins section and then you can activate it, if it’s there.
If not, head over to X -> Overview section and wait for few seconds to install it automatically for you.
In case if that doesn’t help, you can download the latest version of X theme from Enavato and when you extracted the zip file, you should be able to locate the cornerstone.zip plugin file under (x/framewrok/plugins). Then you can manually install it through WordPress plugins section.
Hope that helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.