Cornerstone pages shows no content

Hello, I want to edit a page with cornerstone but I’ve got same problem like other users I’ve read. The page is previewed ok, but when i want to see it published is is blank (http://www.vilallongadelcamp.cat/museu-del-cinema/)

I’ve got one page edited (the main one) with cornerstone since years ago with no problems to show, but the new one shows nothing.

I’ve tested the “transient Cleaner” like noted in some post, but it does nothing to the problem :frowning:

¿Where is the problem?

Lot’s of thanks in advance.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! What’s the PHP version that you’re using? You can install this plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) and then head over to Dashboard -> WP-Serverinfo section and check the PHP version. If you’re using anything below v5.6.x, ask your hosting provider to update it for you.

You can also try disabling your 3rd party plugins and see if there’s a plugin conflict.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Thanks a lot. I’ve update all off all to last versions. Now it running ok :slight_smile:

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.