Cornerstone pages not loading after update

Hi there,
after the recent update of Wordpress I now notice that my cornerstone homepage won’t load up the page content for my main site page. Everything is updated and appears to be working fine, however I cannot load pages to edit in the Cornerstone editor and those pages don’t load on my website.
I read all the posts on the forum for Cornerstone not working and also all the other posts suggested on the right side here, but to no avail. I couldn’t get it to work.
Can you please advise me how to proceed?
Site is www.mainacreatures.com

Hi There,

Please try testing a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Also try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

If it still doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.