Cornerstone pages blank

Hi, I’ve had a problem with Cornerstone

I have 3 pages which I created through the CS editor, I didn’t do anything weird with them. Didn’t change them outside the editor or install new plugins, and they all abruptly went blank all at once.

Was working fine until recently. And the pages preview just fine within Cornerstone, but on the live site, all the content has just disappeared.

Upon inspecting, I found that nested in a couple of divs, where most of the code should be, all to be found was:

::before
<!--cs_undefined-->
::after

I’ve searched extensively, nobody seems to have come across this
I’ve tried loading and re-saving the pages in CS, to no avail

Any ideas before I dig through backups and lose a full day’s work?

Thanks

Hi @Walker,

Thanks for writing in.

Upon checking your front of your site, I could not see any problems and It is updated. In this case, to check your site further, please share us your admin credentials in secure note.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Hey @nico

Thanks for your reply!
But maybe I didn’t make myself too clear…
The homepage is fine. The ‘Photography’, ‘Contact Us’ and ‘Customised’ pages are the ones showing as blank

Ignore the unicorn pictures… my client has a sense of humour, they’re placeholders till he can get some proper ones

I discovered that there’s a certain column that will break the page for some reason if the column container is turned off. Which shouldn’t happen…
Anyway, I’ll give you the admin details
Thanks for helping!

Hi,

http://paverpicker.com/wordpress/

I can see your pages are loading blank. Did you migrate or did anything like that?

As you can edit your pages with Cornerstone, you can save the content as a Cornerstone Template and apply to new pages and it does render.

Please see:

http://paverpicker.com/wordpress/?page_id=121

Please do the same to the other pages,

Save as a Cornerstone Block or page

Create a new page and apply.

Hope it helps

Hi @Joao

Thanks for the help!

No, I didn’t migrate or anything, not sure why that could have happened…

Wow, magic. That fixed it, alright :smiley:

Thanks for pointing this out, I really appreciate the help!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.