Cornerstone page not showing

Hi there,
one of my pages, built with cornerstone, is not showing the content anymore… it shows the header and footer.
The other pages are ok…
I can access the cornerstone edit page but it doesn’t save. It shows the blocks but not the content itself (images or text)

Thanks

Hello @apxds,

Thanks for writing to us.

I tried to access your given site URL but the given page URL is redirecting to the 404 page. I would request you please share the correct page URL so that we can check it. I would also suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi,

sorry, I’m sharing the correct link.
it seems it’s all up to date except for the wordpress.
Thanks

Hello @apxds,

You are using an outdated WP core, X theme (6.4.6), and Cornerstone (3.4.6) plugin. Could you please update to the latest versions? Our latest versions are:

• X theme 9.0.8
  • Cornerstone 6.0.8
  • WordPress 5.8
  • PHP 7.4

This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog:

After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.